Welcome to our website. This portal site, TOKYO STORY is managed and run by Communitydesign.inc. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and condition of use. The term ‘Communitydesign.inc’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. Accepting Terms and condition of use
2. Copy right
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
3. Immunity from Responsibility
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. If you found those problems, please let us know by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Prohibited Uses
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content
• For any unlawful purpose
• To solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts
• To infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others
• To harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability
• To submit false or misleading information
• To upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that
will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet
• To interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other
websites, or the Internet.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
5. Temporal halt of the site
We may stop our services for temporally without notice on behalf of maintenances, revising, and inspection to keep good services running. In addition, our services may stop suddenly by any natural disasters or system failures. And we shall not to be responsible of any cost and loss in those cases occurred directly and indirectly.
6. Modifications of Terms
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Japanese law. Tokyo District Court or Tokyo Summary Court shall be the court of first instance.